We have prepared this Privacy Notice to explain how, why, and when we collect data from you to provide targeted advertising services for our clients. Please note that this Privacy Notice does not apply to data that we collect when you visit the Create the Bridge, Inc website at www.Create the Bridge, Inc.com. To learn what data we collect when you visit our website, please visit the Create the Bridge, Inc Website Privacy Notice.
1. About Create the Bridge, Inc's Services Create the Bridge, Inc provides creative web services for our clients (“Clients").
2. What data we collect and how we use it We may collect the following categories of information for the purposes explained below. Client website activity: This is data about your browsing activity on the Client's website. For example, which pages you visited and when, and what items you placed into your online shopping cart. Device and browser information: This is technical information about the device or browser you use to access the Client's website. For example, your device's IP address, cookie string data and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device's unique identifier such as the Apple IDFA or Android Advertising ID. Ad data: This is data about the online ads we have served (or attempted to serve) to you. It includes things like how many times an ad has been served to you, what page the ad appeared on, and whether you clicked on or otherwise interacted with the ad. Data from Advertising Partners: This is data that we receive from other digital advertising companies that we work with (“Advertising Partners”) to help us deliver ads to you and recognize you across browsers and devices. This may include pseudonymous Client identifiers that some Clients or other third party ad platforms choose to share with us, such as your "Customer ID" with an Client or an identifier associated with a hashed (not readable) version of your email address. We may work with these Advertising Partners to synchronize their unique, anonymous identifiers to our own to enhance data points about a particular unique browser or device. Email and Postal Addresses from Clients: Some Clients choose to share actual email addresses and postal addresses about their customers with us, so that (with the help of Advertising Partners) we can help the Client serve targeted ads to customers. Also, we may assist the Client with sending emails to their customers. We use the Client supplied e-mail and postal addresses for the purpose of assisting that particular Client, and do not use this information for targeting ads for any other Client. We use this data to help our Clients identify and serve ads to you that are more relevant to you. We also use this data to operate, improve and enhance our services including enhancing the data points we or our Advertising Partners have about a particular user, browser, or device, or to target, optimize, cap, or synchronize advertising.
3. Data Sharing We may disclose personally identifying information (PII) about you: With our service providers: We contract with companies who help with parts of our business operations. We require that our service providers only use your PII in connection with the services they perform for us. With service providers to our Clients: Our Clients may contract with companies who handle data (such as Clients’ customer lists) for them. With our subsidiaries and related companies In connection with legal proceedings: When we are under a legal obligation to do so, for example to comply with a binding order of a court, or where disclosure is necessary to exercise, establish or defend the legal rights of Create the Bridge, Inc, our Clients or any other third party. In connection with a sale of our business: If a third party acquires some or all of our business or assets, we may disclose your PII in connection with the sale. We also share technical data that we collect about your browsing habits and your device (such as data relating to our cookies, tracking pixels and similar technologies) with other advertising companies in the digital advertising ecosystem. This enables them and us to better target ads to you. Finally, we may disclose aggregated, anonymized information to our Clients and other third parties.
5. Your choices and opting-out We recognize how important your online privacy is to you, so we offer the following options for controlling the targeted ads you receive and how we use your data: You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads served by us: You can opt out of receiving targeted ads served by us or on our behalf by clicking on the blue icon in the corner of the ads we serve or by clicking here. Please note that, if you delete your cookies or upgrade your browser after having opted out, you will need to opt out again. Further, if you use multiple browsers or devices you will need to execute this opt out on each browser or device. If you opt-out we may collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention) but it won't be used by us for the purpose of targeting ads to you. You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads served by us or other advertising companies: Create the Bridge, Inc is also a member of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) and adheres to the NAI Code of Conduct. You may use the NAI opt out tool here, which will allow you to opt out of seeing targeted ads from us and from other NAI approved member companies. We also comply with the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising as managed by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA). You may opt out of receiving targeted ads from other companies that perform ad targeting services, including some that we may work with as Advertising Partners via the DAA website here. We also adhere to the European Interactive Advertising Digital Alliance (EDAA) guidelines for online advertising and you may opt out via their Your Online Choices website. Please note that when using the ad industry opt-out tools described above: If you opt-out we may still collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention) but it won't be used by us for the purpose of targeting ads to you. If you use multiple browsers or devices you may need to execute this opt out on each browser or device. Other ad companies’ opt-outs may function differently than our opt-out. You can opt-out of our tracking your online activity for targeted advertising purposes (Do Not Track): We respond to “do not track” or “DNT” signals sent from your browser. If the website of one of our Clients receives a DNT signal, during that visit, we will not link data we collect to your browser identifier so that new data collected about you will not be used by us for targeted advertising purposes, but older data collected about you may still be used. In addition, if you are located in the European Economic Area you may also have the right to access, correct or update some of the PII we hold about you. You can also request that we delete your PII. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at delight@Create the Bridge, Inc.com. Please note that in many cases, we hold identifiable PII only on behalf of our Client clients, and we may instead direct you to contact them.
6. Data retention We retain the identifiable data we collect directly for targeting purposes for 14 months, after which time we employ measures to de-identify the data by removing unique identifiers and truncating associated IP addresses. Identifiable data collected for other purposes is held no longer than necessary for our business purposes or to meet legal requirements.
7. Security We apply technical, administrative and organizational security measures to protect the data we collect against accidental or unlawful destruction and loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, in particular where the processing involves the transmission of data over a network, and against other unlawful forms of processing.
8. International transfers We may transfer the information we collect about you to countries other than the country where we originally collected it for the purposes of storage and processing of data and operating our services. Those countries may not have the same data protection laws as your country. However, when we transfer your information to other countries, we will protect that information as described in this Privacy Notice. To the extent they are applicable, Create the Bridge, Inc, Inc. (our U.S.-based parent company) complies with the principles of the U.S./EU and U.S./Swiss Safe Harbor Frameworks regarding Notice, Choice, Onward Transfer, Security, Data Integrity, Access and Enforcement with respect to the personal information it receives in the U.S. from the relevant European countries, effective as of the date its certification is posted to the U.S Department of Commerce website at http://safeharbor.export.gov/list.aspx. To exercise their rights under Safe Harbor or file a complaint, residents of those countries may contact Create the Bridge, Inc, Inc. as described below, and our Clients can log into their accounts to directly access and correct certain information they have submitted. In the event we are unable to resolve a disagreement with a covered European resident regarding the handling of his or her personal information under Safe Harbor, we agree to resolve the matter through the International Centre for Dispute Resolution / American Arbitration Association Safe Harbor Dispute Resolution Program (http://go.adr.org/safeharbor). To learn more about the Safe Harbor Frameworks, please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor.
9. Changes to this Privacy Notice Changes to this Privacy Notice will be posted on this page. If we make a material change to our privacy practices, we will provide notice on the site or by other means as appropriate.
10. Contact us about questions or concerns If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, our privacy practices, or with Create the Bridge, Inc generally, you can contact delight@Create the Bridge, Inc.com. If you are located in the European Economic Area and we are processing your data as a data controller, Create the Bridge, Inc Advertising Limited is the data controller of your PII. To contact Create the Bridge, Inc Advertising please e-mail delight@Create the Bridge, Inc.com or write to us at the following address:
Create the Bridge, Inc Attn: Privacy 205 W Park Ave Pharr, TX 78577